Ok, expats. It's time to sum up our online habits. Below are 10 things expats love to do on Facebook:
1. Brag about the trip they’ve just gone on.
2. Brag about the trip they are going on tomorrow.
3. Write their status in another language.
4. Make fun of bad English.
5. Insert foreign words into English sentences.
6. Post travel list challenges.
7. Exclaim how jet lagged they are.
8. Exclaim about how cheap everything is in the U.S.
9. Post photos of exotic locations, view from office or apartment included.
10. Use airport abbreviations in their status updates, the more obscure the better.
Are you guilty of any of these? And is there anything I've forgotten?